This is a collection of tabletop roleplaying games (TTRPGs) and live action roleplaying games (larps)! Games on this page contain a PDF document with instructions how to play and any necessary printing materials.
Planned releases for this space:
- Here We Used to Fly, a game about abandoned theme parks and the bittersweet nostalgia of growing up. Kickstarting October 25th!
- Good Christian Grandchild, a game about hiding parts of yourself from a grandmother with different values than you.
- Scarecrow, a scenario for the Jenga-based horror game Dread.
- Sock Puppets, a larp about squabbling puppeteers on a failing children's television show.
For more creative work in tabletop games from the designers:
- Kathleen is a writer and editor who loves baking bread and fermenting hot sauce. In her spare time, Kathleen plays a lot of games and loves her kitty Keira. Her writing on tabletop games can be found here.
- Kurt is a writer, editor and sometimes-illustrator of tabletop roleplaying games. Outside of his work on the games found here, Kurt has also designed a series of online play platforms in Google Sheets for TTRPGs like i'm sorry did you say street magic, Fiasco, and Thousand Year Old Vampire. He posts these spreadsheets to his Twitter account, and is happy to offer tips to help you make your own. He has also worked as a contributing author for Meeple Mountain; his writing can be found here.